Saturday, October 10, 2009

Treehugger.com | Send Them Your Fall Foliage Pics!


To all you Leaf Peepers out there! You know who you are. Treehugger.com is asking their readers to send it some great fall foliage pics. Since this is my first foliage in 9 years I have been enjoying the scenery immensly. So I asked Peggy to take some pics and send them in to see if they will get on the Treehugger website. They have some really great foliage pictures on the site already. So we will see if Peggy's pictures get to be published and I will blog about it to let you know how she does. We love trees here at Vermont Woods Studios....we need to change our motto to "Trees Are Us". What do you think? :)

Have Eco Fun!

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Gee Rebecca, I can't believe you didn't blog about Brad Pitt today ;)

    ReplyDelete