Monday, October 5, 2009

Great Holiday Gift Idea | Drip Groove Cutting Board


I have been wondering what to send my parents for a Christmas gift and here it is. They are not computer people so I am safe blogging about this. Both of my parents are "cooks" and this makes it a great gift for both of them. Vermont Woods Studios has gorgeous cutting boards that are handmade from sustainably harvested wood...so I am doing something good for the environment too. They will both use it too! A perfect idea! Vermont Woods Studios has great wooden kitchen accessories that would also make great gifts for that kitchen connoisseur. So if you have a cook on your holiday list, (or someone who thinks they are a cook), get them one of these gorgeous colorful cutting boards.

Have Eco fun!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment