Monday, September 21, 2009

Rebecca's Pick | Cherry Moon Gent's Chest


I have fallen in LOVE with this Cherry Moon Gent's Chest! My boyfriend and I went out to enjoy the wonderful New England weather....rare, yes I know, but the weather was fabulous, sunny and warm.

We happened upon a furniture store that carried some great pieces and one of them was this Gent's Chest, that we sell at Vermont Woods Studios also. I am always amazed when I see these items in person. I was raised in Vermont but had made my home in South Florida for the last 9 years, so the "city girl" in me tends to classify these pieces as too "country" when looking at pictures. But when you see them in person they are NOT! The pictures that I have seen do not do them justice at all. The detail and finish are so truly wonderful and smooth to the touch that the wood seems to come to life under your fingertips. I cannot stop touching them when I see them, and this Gent's Chest was so big, beautiful and solid that I was amazed and fell in love.  Guess I will just have to get it!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment